Track Attack day camp is a camp offered during the following weeks:
- Session 1: July 11 to 15, 12pm – 3pm? at Glenmore Athletic Park (5300 19th st SW)
- Session 2: August 8 to 13, 12pm – 3pm at Glenmore Athletic Park (5300 19th st SW)*
* Session 2 is subject to a minimum number of registrations. Upon registration, Tara will provide you with updates regarding the session.
The camp is for children aged 4 – 14 and the athletes will be grouped based on age.
The camp offers athletes an opportunity to learn and build upon basic track and field skills like hurdles, shot put, high jump and sprint starts among others. There will also be a workout everyday along with strength, flexibility and balance components.
The cost of the camp is:
- $125 for registrations until May 15, 2016
- $150 for registrations after May 15, 2016