June 2, 2022 – Foothills Track
U10, U12 & U14 Athletes
6:00pm – 8:30pm
Wednesday, May 25th at 11:59pm
Friday, May 27th at 11:59pm
NO Spectators on the track surface. The infield is open to competitors, coaches, and officials ONLY. Spectators must stay in the bleachers and outside of the black fence.
Open for all, COVID 19 Mask Protection optional.
- RACK EVENT Marshalling takes place at the start line of each race. Athletes must report to the start line 10 min before the event begins
- FIELD EVENT Marshalling takes place at the event, 15 min prior to the start of the event
- Competitions numbers must be worn on the front for all events
- Hip numbers must be worn on the right hip and shirts must be tucked in
- All Track races are timed finals
- No starting blocks will be used
- Throwing implements will be provided
- Spikes must not be longer than 6mm in length and only pyramid spikes are permitted.
- Scratches during the competition are to be submitted at the Finish Line Shed
- Results will be posted at the base of the brown tower and can also be found online at https://calgarytrackcouncil.com
- U10, U12 & U14 Events – Medals to the top 3 Overall (points will be tabulated after the 4 events), Ribbons to the overall 4th through 10th. No individual event awards will be presented.
- Awards will be available at the completion of the event (5:00 p.m. ish).